The Anchor Motel offers:
19 spacious en-suite rooms, featuring either a king or queen bed
A supplementary single bed in some rooms, making them ideal for families or a twin share. This can be arranged when you book, for a small fee, subject to availability.
- Daily, complimentary room servicing
- Private bathrooms with a vanity sink and walk in shower. A hairdryer is also provided.
- Ground floor rooms with a private courtyard area with a bistro table and chairs, accessible from sliding doors, and easy access to the pool area. Our first-floor rooms all have a private balcony.
- Blockout curtains in all rooms
- Private entry door
- A kitchenette in all rooms featuring an undercounter fridge, microwave oven, electric jug, toaster, crockery and cutlery
- A dining table and chairs
- Premium rooms with a lounge area to relax and watch TV
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk and cookies – restocked daily during servicing
- Reverse cycle heating or cooling in every room as well as a ceiling fan
- Free Foxtel and unlimited NBN Wi-Fi around the motel
- Plenty of wardrobe space, an iron, ironing board, luggage rack and a drying rack
- All east-facing rooms, nestled in four small blocks around the pool area
*Please note that for council health and safety compliance reasons, no other form of cooking is allowed in the rooms e.g. camp stoves or induction cookers etc.